2010/06/09

FOOD SERIES T-Shirt - Watermelon (Tie-Dye)

Cheap FOOD SERIES T-Shirt - Watermelon (Tie-Dye) Review




I bought this shirt because I love watermelons. All my life I have loved watermelons. People might say this shirt looks 'stupid', but these people clearly do not love watermelons. I receive compliments on this shirt every time I wear it out. I would definitely recommend it to other watermelon-loving individuals, who also enjoy being up with the latest style. My only complaint is that I wish the seeds were stuck on for the added texture and realism. I am considering doing it myself, possibly with black buttons. Sometimes, I will be eating watermelon and seeds will drop onto the shirt, unbeknownst to me! I see them as a major improvement to the shirt.




FOOD SERIES T-Shirt - Watermelon (Tie-Dye) Feature


  • Food Series T-Shirts
  • High Quality 100% Heavy Weight Cotton
  • Preshrunk
  • Tie-Dye T-Shirt




FOOD SERIES T-Shirt - Watermelon (Tie-Dye) Overview


This tie-dye food shirt features the watermelon. On a hot summer day, is there any better fruitful experience than a fresh watermelon? And best of all, this shirt is scented.



*** Product Information and Prices Stored: Jun 09, 2010 15:18:38

No comments:

Post a Comment