2010/04/02

Hugo Boss Men's Bodywear Black V-Neck T-Shirt

Cheap Hugo Boss Men's Bodywear Black V-Neck T-Shirt Review




Fifteen years ago, this shirt would have been average: The body is long and close fitting, the sleeves are a decent length, and the fabric is strong. Today, it is exceptionally good! The mass market underwear I see is all the same: short and fat, tiny sleeves, and hilariously shoddy fabric.

These Hugo Boss shirts are a bit expensive though. Also, I would prefer a much deeper "V" neck. I don't like to show off my undershirt under my other clothes. To be fair, I still haven't found a T-shirt with a neck that I like.




Hugo Boss Men's Bodywear Black V-Neck T-Shirt Feature


  • 100% Cotton
  • Pure cotton rib
  • Compact fit
  • Machine washable
  • Made In Egypt




Hugo Boss Men's Bodywear Black V-Neck T-Shirt Overview


Hugo Boss Style 50125015. Modern fit V-neck T-shirt. 100% cotton. Embroidered logo on hem. Subtle 1x1 ribbing.



*** Product Information and Prices Stored: Apr 02, 2010 18:46:05

No comments:

Post a Comment